Pest control also means keeping pests from silently destroying your property. You can’t afford to have carpenter ants eating away at your wooden beams or rodents chewing on the wires.
Trust Your Pest Control Company to Protect You
Get a pest control service you can trust. It is important to understand not only how to eliminate pests but how to prevent them in the first place. At General Pest Control, we offer you an economical solution with the well-trained staff you are looking to find.
- Experience — For over 75 years, we have been providing pest management services to local businesses in northeastern Ohio. Now a third-generation business, General Pest has the expertise and staff to design a plan for accounts of any size – from the largest warehouse in the city to your multi-family apartment building.
- Training — The service specialists at General are trained in the most current pest management techniques and the special requirements of facilities inspected by A.I.B., USDA, and FDA. Our employees receive extensive training that sets the standard for the industry and exceeds the regulatory requirement.
- Support — We have a graduate entomologist and registered sanitarians working every day to support the service staff and help solve client problems.
- Expertise – We are members of the National Pest Management Association and are GreenPro Certified for our treatment methods and products being reduced risk materials.
- Value – Our rates are very competitive. We offer a monthly maintenance program to maintain the common grounds and areas regularly and individual tenants support as needed.
Get Excellent Customer Service from General Pest Control
Our entire organization is committed to professional and courteous service. We have six operators answering incoming calls. Our 20 field technicians respond quickly to issues that need to be resolved, keeping your tenants happy. We respond quickly to your calls. That is why we are in the top 5% of businesses and are:
- Recognized as an Angie’s List Super Service Award winner .
- Two-time recipient of the BBB Service Vision Award for superior achievement in customer satisfaction.
Our quality pest control program includes on-site inspections and audits to monitor and measure service quality for consistency and adherence to our standards. If something is wrong or doesn’t measure up, we correct the problem to your satisfaction.
Find Out More about Our Property Management Pest Control Plans
Contact us today to answer your questions on pest control. Have us give you an initial inspection, or request a quote for an economical, annual plan of on-going support. We offer commercial pest management services at an exceptional value.